Irrigation Controller Manuals and More
> For more product information click here
Drip Irrigation Designs & Guide
> View PDF
Water Saving Tips
- Limit or replace grass with California-friendly plants. Save up to 50 gallons per day per 1,000 square feet of landscape.
- Install drip irrigation. Save 15-20 gallons each time you water.
- Use a self-closing spray nozzle on your hose.
- Install MP rotators for greater efficiency. Save up to 25 gallons each time you water
Water Saving Checklist
- MP Rotator Sprinklers
- Weather Based Irrigation Controller
- California-friendly Plants
- Drip Irrigation
- Self-closing Hose Nozzle